Silk Road China Travel Guide
The Silk Road China travel guide and facts on tours, tourist attractions & sites, transportation, accommodation, climate, nightlife, travel tips, pictures for travelers.
- The Silk Road travel guide to modes & methods of transportation by railway, air, road, trucking, camels, trekking and more trade history facts about that how the goods to follow marco polo trails to be tranported.
- Much of the silk road is extremely hot during the summer, and extremely cold during the winter. Even during May and October, topography and climate along the Silk Road vary greatly. Some stretches of the road are high and cold, others low and dry.
- Food taste on the Silk Road adventure: let's travel the ancient trade route to understand how genes shape people's love for foods. Follow those Chinese dumplings to taste Marco Polo food flavors and ideas in Xian, Lanzhou, Dunhuang, Urumqi, Turpan, Kashgar and Central Asia countries.
- The Silk Road is international commercial trade route to exchange goods such us clay & metal ethnic handicrafts, dry fruits, jade, Chinese art works in Shaanxi, Gansu, Xinjiang Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and more Asia and Europe countries where shopping...
- A list of top fun Things tells what to do on the Silk Road adventure: trekking, camping, camel Riding, Sunday Market shopping, ethnic dances and more traditional festivals & celebrations, tourist events & activities, entertainment & nightlife for travel choice.
- The Silk Road travel tips with tour suggestions about history, ehtnice groups, language, accommodation, food and drink, transportation, books recommended to read more facts. Caravans have been traveling the Silk Road for over 2000 years; Chinese silk was reaching Rome before the time of Christ.