- Luxury Silk Road Exress Train tour packages from Xian, Lanzhou to Urumqi 2014 offers a special experience at a affordable budget
- Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 3-15 travelers from Xian to Kashgar for less budget
- 8-day Xian to Urumqi Silk Road Tour by Rail from September 20 to 27, 2014.
- 8-day Lanzhou to Urumqi Silk Road Train Tour from June 7 to 14, 2014
- 8-day Urumqi to Xian Silk Road Tour by Rail from September 14 to 21, 2014
- Grand Buddhist ceremony of Labrang Monastery is the largest one outside Tibet.
- Id Kah Mosque is the largest Islam shrine for Muslims in China.
- Karshgar Sunday Bazzar is top Central Asian ethnic trade market on the ancient Silk Road.
This tour will take you to the mysterious and attractive historical Silk Route in China, where you will visit many historical wonders, Buddhism temples and...
12 days Silk Road China Adventure Tour covers Beijing Great Wall, Xian Terracotta Warriors, Dunhuang Mogao Caves & Murul Paintings, Turpan depression,...
Just take the comfortable train and flight to explore this great ancient trade route with personal guide, car and driver to see Xian Terra Cotta Warriors,...
The 17 days Silk Road Xinjiang adventure tour give a primary China discovery through Dunhuang Urumqi, Karamay, Turpan, Korler, Kuqa, Aksu, Kashgar, Taxkorgan...
The Silk Road China travel tour itinerary covers top tourist attracions in Southern Xinjiang such as Urumqi Heavenly Lake, Kashgar Sunday Bazaar, Id Kah...
Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 2-15 travelers fixed on May 19, Aug 18, Sep 15， Oct 13, 2014 to truly discover the adventure essence in Xian, Gansu Dunhuang, Xinjiang Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan at budget price with quality travel service.
Best China Tours cover travel highlights for your 2014 Choice!
- Pearl of the ancient grasslands Silk Road - Hohhot
- Dunhuang-themed train starts maiden journey
- Jiayuguan to become an outstanding city for tourists
- Silk Road Successfully Listed as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage
- Shaanxi in Good Position to Anchor Silk Road
- Culture and Tourism Seen as Key to Developing New Silk Road China