- Luxury Silk Road Exress Train tour packages from Xian, Lanzhou to Urumqi 2015 offers a special experience at a affordable budget
- Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 3-15 travelers from Xian to Kashgar for less budget
- 8-day Xian to Urumqi Silk Road Tour by Rail
- 8-day Lanzhou to Urumqi Silk Road Train Tour
- 8-day Urumqi to Xian Silk Road Tour by Rail
- A 16-day trip connects ancient Silk Road from Xinjiang southward with old Tea Horse Road in Yunnan
- Id Kah Mosque is the largest Islam shrine for Muslims in China.
- 27-day best Silk Road Adventure offer a full scope of historical trade routes
This 8 days' Silk Route tour bring you to see the highlights in Xinjiang China such as natural wonders, Buddhism temples and beautiful Chinese classical...
Explore this great ancient China trade route by comfortable train and flight with personal local guide, car and driver to see Xian Terra Cotta Warriors,...
The Silk Road China travel tour itinerary covers top tourist attracions in Southern Xinjiang such as Urumqi Heavenly Lake, Kashgar Sunday Bazaar, Id Kah...
The 17 days Silk Road Xinjiang adventure tour give a primary China discovery through Dunhuang Urumqi, Karamay, Turpan, Korler, Kuqa, Aksu, Kashgar, Taxkorgan...
The Silk Road China route travel tour package cover top tourist attracions in Beijing, Urumqi, Kashgar Bazzar, Turfan, Dunhuang Mogao Caves, Jiayuguan Great...
Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 2-15 travelers fixed on May 19, Aug 18, Sep 15， Oct 13, 2015 to truly discover the adventure essence in Xian, Gansu Dunhuang, Xinjiang Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan at budget price with quality travel service.
Best China Tours cover travel highlights for your 2015 Choice!
- China Shaanxi Juice Travels World By International Freight
- Xi'an to Yinchuan High-speed Rail Starts Construction in Late 2015
- Ethnic Minority Groups in Xinjiang Celebrate Nowruz Festival
- Xinjiang Tourism Administration Mulls Subsidies for Tourists
- China Xi'an Has Become One of the Nine Globally Emerging Cities
- China Shaanxi Province Will Put Ads for the Silk Road in Italy