- Luxury Silk Road Exress Train tour packages from Xian, Lanzhou to Urumqi 2014 offers a special experience at a affordable budget
- Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 3-15 travelers from Xian to Kashgar for less budget
- 8-day Xian to Urumqi Silk Road Tour by Rail from September 20 to 27, 2014.
- 8-day Lanzhou to Urumqi Silk Road Train Tour from June 7 to 14, 2014
- 8-day Urumqi to Xian Silk Road Tour by Rail from September 14 to 21, 2014
- Grand Buddhist ceremony of Labrang Monastery is the largest one outside Tibet.
- Id Kah Mosque is the largest Islam shrine for Muslims in China.
- Karshgar Sunday Bazzar is top Central Asian ethnic trade market on the ancient Silk Road.
This 8 days' Silk Route tour bring you to see the highlights in Xinjiang China such as natural wonders, Buddhism temples and beautiful Chinese classical...
Explore this great ancient China trade route by comfortable train and flight with personal local guide, car and driver to see Xian Terra Cotta Warriors,...
The Silk Road China travel tour itinerary covers top tourist attracions in Southern Xinjiang such as Urumqi Heavenly Lake, Kashgar Sunday Bazaar, Id Kah...
The 17 days Silk Road Xinjiang adventure tour give a primary China discovery through Dunhuang Urumqi, Karamay, Turpan, Korler, Kuqa, Aksu, Kashgar, Taxkorgan...
The Silk Road China route travel tour package cover top tourist attracions in Beijing, Urumqi, Kashgar Bazzar, Turfan, Dunhuang Mogao Caves, Jiayuguan Great...
Join in our small group China Silk Road tours of 2-15 travelers fixed on May 19, Aug 18, Sep 15， Oct 13, 2015 to truly discover the adventure essence in Xian, Gansu Dunhuang, Xinjiang Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan at budget price with quality travel service.
Best China Tours cover travel highlights for your 2015 Choice!
- Gansu Lanzhou-Urumqi Xinjiang High-speed Railway Begins Operation in China
- China Extends High-speed Rail Network to Xinjiang Silk Road
- The World's Longest Rail Route Part of China's 'Silk Road' Revival
- Orient Express High Speed Railway, China's Grand Plan for a New Silk Road
- Gansu Dunhuang Exhibition Reveals China's Multicultural Past Splendor
- China's Northwest Set to Push Ancient Silk Road Links