Feedback & Reviews
Here you can find a list of travel feedback and tour reviews from our clients who traveled with Access China Travel services. We are confident in our quality Silk Road China tour operation. Just see what they emailed to say about our services.
Hello Holly !
Yesterday 12 Sep 2016 we have arrived home after 24 magnificent tour days in the Silk road.
The tour was perfectly organized everything was on time and we had enough time to visit all sites and more.
All tour guides were very professional , very helpful and polite please send our thanks to :
Urumqi (19-20Aug): Ms Liu Wenhua
Kashgar(20-23Aug): Mr Aji
Turpan with Tianchi Lake (23-26Aug): Mr Guo Rui
Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Zhangye, Xining, Tongren, Xiahe, Lanzhou, Tianshui (27Aug-06Sep): Mr Eagle and Ms Aimi !!!
Xian (06-09Sep): Ms Sunny
Beijing: Mr Peter
Datong: Mr Kingstom
All drivers were very professional and driving was very safe.
All Hotels were very good and best available some of them with very good location.
All restaurants were first class especially with Mr Eagle
In all dinner shows we had the best seats
Thank you Holly for all arrangements
I am sending you first photo if you wish I can send you more
Joseph and Dalia Shalom – ISRAEL- SEP 2016
- Tour Name:24 Days China Silk RoadTrip Time:2016-08-19 - 2016-09-11Clients' Information:Joseph and Dalia ShalomCountry:Israel
Thank you for your mail. First of all, I would like to congratulate you with the smooth organization of the tour, everything went smoothly according to planning. I can imagine this is not an easy task to organize from Guilin, considering the distance and complexity of the trip we made. I also appreciate your flexibility in putting together the program entirely according to our desires.
For the different parts of the trip:
- Xian: we had a good balance between the scheduled sights and free time to spend. The location of the hotel was good, so it was possible to go to the center by ourselves. One remark, we were transferred to the train station at 6am for a train leaving at 8am. The station was less than 15 minutes away from the hotel. We should have had 45 minutes more to take breakfast (which was served from 6:00am on) rather than having to take a package from the hotel. I understand you do not want to take any risk of missing the train, but 2 hours seems to be a bit too much…
- Tianshui to Lanzhou: our guide managed very well to reschedule the visits a bit, putting all visits in Labrang and Bingling Si in the same day. This way we had no negative impact from the traffic accidents we saw on the way, which blocked to road for some time. Lanzhou is a very difficult city to drive into. Maybe a hotel in another city would have been better? We spent a nice morning in Lanzhou visiting the hillside pagoda, but unfortunately the museum was closed so we ended up in the railway station again 2 hours before departure… In Xiahe, the grasslands were not very interesting (probably due to the season). Maybe there would have been more interest to visit another monastery or temple in Xiahe or in the neighborhood.
- Jiayuguan – Dunhuang: nice schedule, the addition of the Yulin grottoes was a very good idea from your part, even if we had to wait for over one hour before they opened (and it was very cold). After the visit to the Mogao caves, we left to the railway station quite early, again having to wait for over 2 hours in the station before the train left. Given the site of the railway, a flight to Turpan could have been a better alternative maybe?
- Turpan-Urumqi: this was the only part where the guide service was disappointing. The general attitude of the guide was one of obvious disinterest for his guests, as he was spending more time looking at his cellphone than looking at us. We only started visiting in the afternoon of the first day in Turpan and then had very little time, especially at the Gaochang site. The attitude of the local staff with the electric carts was quite impolite. We would strongly have preferred to go around by bicycle to explore this nice site. We especially enjoyed the marvelous landscape around Bezeklik and the flaming mountains. Maybe a more extended programme around Turpan would have been better. The hotel in Urumqi gave the real “end of China” experience on the silk road, as did the Grand bazaar, we really felt like being in central asia.
- Yinchuan: our guide there was really very good, caring and very attentive to his clients. We really appreciated the rock carvings and Western Xia tombs site, they are really worth while. The 108 pagodas were nice, but the long trip to Shapotou was not so interesting. As we had already seen the sand desert scene in Dunhuang, this was not worth the long journey. Maybe a site closer to Yinchuan (like the Ming great wall) would have been a better suggestion.
Overall, it was a very good trip and we really had a comprehensive Silk Road experience. As it was a great journey, it is clear that some travel efforts are inevitable in such trip. I will certainly recommend your services to other people and contact you again if I plan another holiday in China.
- Tour Name:14-day Xian Gansu Xinjiang Silk Road China TourTrip Time:2015-10-18 - 1915-10-31Clients' Information:StevenCountry:Belgium
Thank you so much for your nice service. The group is happy even delay at Xi An and we are happy with your service.
Hope to give you a quotation again soon. Please give complimentary to Victoria - Guide in XiAn, she is very nice and try to get them a great service.
Again, thank you so much.
- Tour Name:8-day Kashgar Urumqi Dunhuang Zhangye Xian Photography TourTrip Time:2015-09-12 - 2015-09-19Clients' Information:SoniaCountry:Thailand
We had a very enjoyable holiday in China and saw a lot of very interesting places. It really was a journey of life time in a part of China that not everybody gets the opportunity to see. We travelled by car, bus , overnight train, motorbike, camel and horse ! - so it was a bit of an adventure. We saw deserts in Gansu and Alpine pastures in Yunan and the grasslands of the Tibetan Plateau. We saw some amazing sights and scenery. It was all very memorable.
You organized our trip very well - and everything worked like clockwork. The appointed guide was there to meet us at each stop be it an Airport or Railway station. The hotels varied - some were excellent some not so good like the one at Labrang (Labulang Civil Aviation Hotel).
The guides were generally very good good - Noor ( Urumqi), Peter (Lanzhou/Xiahe) and Thup Ten (Shangri La) were particularly excellent and outstanding.
Overall it was a great experience and we would recommend others to use your company and we too would use your company again.
What you promised - you delivered and everything worked very smoothly.
Thanks & Best regards,
Philip & Marianne
- Tour Name:16-day Silk Road & Yunnan TourTrip Time:2014-07-24 - 2014-08-08Clients' Information:Philip & MarianneCountry:United Kingdom
- Mr. Paul Luo:We´ve just arrived to México city and want to thank you for your support during our silkroad tour. Though we had some problems, your promt help was a most because made our trip a very good one. Yes, we had some problems with some hotels and with the guide of Lanzhou, but your help arranged everything very soon, thank you for this, you and your Company are very professional and of course we will recomend you with our friends. We wanted to tell you this before saying good bye. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all . Good-bye!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Sergio Cañedo and Dra. María Eugenia R de Cañedo.
- Tour Name:18-day Ancient Silk Road China TourTrip Time:2013-09-07 - 2013-09-24Clients' Information:Dr. SergioCountry:Mexico
We returned safely home yesterday. We have really enjoyed this exceptional travel to Silk Road in China, discovering a lot of marvelous monuments, but also the Chinese culture.
This will be an unforgettable travel for us, which has been perfect due to your fundamental assistance and the competence of the guides. Definitely, we will travel again with you in the future to Tibet, Sichuan or other parts of China and Asia. Some colleagues and friends have asked me about your contact, so, may be in the future you have new Spanish tourists!
Once again, many thanks for your help
See you in the near future
Dr. Angel Borja
- Tour Name:16-day Classic China Silk Road TourTrip Time:2013-05-03 - 2013-05-18Clients' Information:Dr. Angel BorjaCountry:Spain
I am just about to board my flight back to Paris and wanted to take this opportunity to thank you very much for arranging such and amazing trip. Everything wasperfect. The choice of hotels was especially great, both in terms of comfort as well as location.
Thank you very much for a memorable trip and I will ensure that I will recommend your services to all my family and friends.
Hope to see you in China once again.
- Tour Name:15-day In-depth Silk Road China TourTrip Time:2012-09-18 - 2012-10-02Clients' Information:Joseph Francis FraszCountry:France
Hi Jossie, I enjoyed my trip very much. Thank you so much for arranging everything. I will use your company in the future for any organized trip I might need! :)
The guide Mandy was very friendly and very knowledgeable. She called my hotel the night before to arrange the pick up time the next morning, just like you said she would. She seems to genuinely enjoy showing off her city to travelers. And it was very interesting when she shared some glimpses of her day to day life in Dunhuang as well.
The driver was also very friendly and polite.
All in all, I must say your tour exceeded all of my expectations.
Thank you again! :)
Much love, Julia Smith
- Tour Name:13-day Silk Road & Hexi Corridor AdventureTrip Time:2012-09-12 - 2012-09-24Clients' Information:Julia SmithCountry:United States
I am fine, how are you? Yes, I am back home already. The trip to Xinjiang was great, thank you very much for helping with everything.
Everything on the tour was great, from the hotels to the meals. The tour guide and driver were really great too. Overall, the trip was really fun and a great
learning and cultural experience and I also liked the fact that the chosen restaurants allowed me to have a taste of Uygur cuisine. I have no complaints at all.
Thank you very much for all your help and time, they were also immensely helpful. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to check in during the tour.
thank you again.
- Tour Name:11-day Luxury Silk Road China TourTrip Time:2012-06-22 - 2012-07-02Clients' Information:SharreyCountry:Singapore
We had a memorable time in your country. The organization of the entire trip was excellent. The guides like Sara, Phoebe, and Feifei are great assets for your company. They did a wonderful job.
A small area to improve. As my wife was/is vegetarian it would have been great when making the booking for the domestic flights you could advise the airline that the passenger requires vegetarian food.
The hotels, breakfast, lunch and dinner were good. The cruise was nice and relaxing. Overall I would rate the experience 9/10.
- Tour Name:9-day Silk Road China Lanzhou to Kashgar TourTrip Time:2011-10-16 - 2011-10-24Clients' Information:Walter KoflerCountry:Canada
We're home! We're also exhausted, so I will not write the "real" letter now. I just want you to know that we arrived home safely.
The trip was WONDERFUL! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The hotel in Lhasa was just perfect for us as it was in the Xinjiang section; the upgrade hotel that you arranged for us in Xi'an was Paradise. We feel so fortunate that we connected with you to make arrangements for our trip.
I will write more after some sleep!
- Tour Name:17-day Silk Road Xinjiang AdventureTrip Time:2011-09-11 - 2011-09-27Clients' Information:Matt BrudCountry:Australia
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime. You can use us for a recommendation or have potential US customers contact us by phone. Hope you enjoyed the blog? If you ever make it to the US, please be sure and come see us. We have 3 spare bedrooms that you are very welcome to use while you are here.
From the 3 Musketeers, Thank You
- Tour Name:9-day Ancient China Silk Road TourTrip Time:2010-09-08 - 2010-09-16Clients' Information:Tricia BennettCountry:United Kingdom
Top Silk Road Tours
- 16-day Silk Road & Ejina Qi Mongolia China Tour
This 16 days Silk Road & Ejina Qi Inner Mongolia Tour gives a west China discovery through Beijing, Xining,...
- 12-day Ancient Silk Road Route Trip
- 17-day Great Silk Road China Tour
- 11-day Silk Road Langzhou to Urumqi Trip
- 15-day In-depth Silk Road China Tour
- 10-day Silk Road China Tour Xi'an to Dunhuang